Friday 22 January 2021

Friday Favourites: Backpack + Bookmarks + Brooch + Pouch.

Hello! 

Another Friday. 

Another set of new favourites. 

:) 

 


1. A Backpack from Chhoti Si Asha: Love these happy faces on this drawstring backpack. I haven't had a drawstring backpack in ages. And this one is so well made and sturdy and will hold a whole lot of stuff. This is my second time ordering from Chhoti Si Asha and I am so impressed with the quality of their things and how sensibly priced everything is. 



2. Pressed Flower Bookmarks from Artoverted: I cannot get enough of bookmarks and pressed flower beauties are the best. Look how beautiful this is?! Artoverted makes such beautiful things. 



3. Botanical Bookmark: Some more bookmark love. These are the first things I ordered this year. Botanical prints are so pretty. I love how minimal yet stunning these are. They are from Painted Petunias. 




4. Fish Brooch from Needle by Sompi: Brooches are such an easy way to dress up an outfit or even a bag or pouch. This embroidered brooch is a thing of beauty. Sompeedle makes some excellent jewellery, scarves, brooches, coasters and a whole bunch of gorgeous stuff. 


5. Elephant Pouch from iTokri: This is my new pencil bag. It holds my pens and highlighters and some stationery supplies. I love these little elephant and the gentle embroidery. Simple and lovely. 


Other than these some of my favourite things this week have been: 

Sitting on the terrace.

Sunning myself silly. 

Watering our plants. 

Mysore Pak.

Talking to my various uncles from the roof. 

Late night hot chocolates. 

Hope you've had a good week and have good weekend . 


No comments: