Saturday 2 January 2021

Planner 2021: Gratitude Journal.

 


Hello Loves! 

I am kicking off my Planner Series for 2021. 

I am starting with my Gratitude Journal.

I have Gratitude Journaled for the last few years, sometimes in a whole other journal and sometimes I have made little notes in my regular planner. Personally, I like having a little separate space to make this daily gratitude entries in. It's a good way to end my night writing about the one thing (or many things) in the day that filled me with gratitude. 

My journal this year is from The June Shop and I love it's very pink and floral design. It sort of matches my main planner from The Ink Bucket. So it feels like a set. 



This is how I have decorated the front page. 

All things I love in life/// 

Flowers. 
A bus...to denote a roadtrip. 
Sloths. 
Writing. 
Mountains. 
&
Dogs. 

I also love this dinosaur sticky note that I also got from The June Shop. 


The page layout is a little something like this. I find this much space is enough for my daily gratitude listing and it's not an overwhelming amount of space. 

I have decorated it with some stickers from my Stickii Club stickers- its a sticker subscription service I am signed up for and I love. 


Before the ink. 


Started the year with some owls, coffee and a girl with a book in her hand. 

So me! 

I am not sure if I'll decorate every single spread, the focus will be more on the gratitude journaling and less on the aesthetic side of things. But a little bit of beauty never hurt anyone. 

:) 

I cannot wait to fill this up with things I am grateful for. 


No comments: