Wednesday 13 January 2021

Book Haul: Books from Book Chor.

Hello Loves! 

I haven't done a book haul post in soooo long! 

UFF! 

Last year was not a good year for book buying, among other things. 

I bought a few books and mostly relied on my existing books to see me through, luckily for me I have enough books to sail through years of lockdown. 

But by the end of the year my urge to buy books was rearing it's pretty little head and I didn't have the heart to deny myself the one thing that always brings me joy, so I didn't. 

I bought books from Book Chor twice towards the end of last year, mostly used books and I got such incredible deals! I cannot recommend them enough! 


This haul is the books I bought around Christmas and I got mostly new books and a few used books, but they are all in such good condition I can barely tell the difference. 


 













Seriously, there is nothing better than buying books. 
I love love love nothing more than opening up a package full of books! 


What a great bunch of books that I cannot wait to read through the next few months! 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 


A Lonely Harvest by Perumal Murugan 

Clock Dance by Anne Tyler 

French Lover by Taslima Nasrin 

The Bhagavata Purana Translated by Bibek Debroy 

Unforseen Desires by Anil Chopra 

Secret Son by Laila Lalami 

A Bagful of History by Subhadra Sen Gupta 

Shekhar A Life by Agyeya 

India at 70 by Roshen Dalal 

Beauty of the Moment by Tanaz Bathena 

Pilgrimrage by Ira Singh 


No comments: