Sunday 10 January 2021

Stationery Sunday: A Sneak Peek- Stationery Goodies from Paper Infinity.

 







Hello Loves! 

Just a quick little post this Sunday. 

I recently got a whole bunch of cute stationery bits from Paper Infinity, a shop that kept popping up on IG and tempting me with their adorable prints. 

So I finally gave in an got myself some: 

Bookmarks. 

Postcards. 

Buttons/ Badges. 

Everything was smooth from the get go, the ordering process and the shipping and delivery too. 

I also loved how everything came packages and they even sent me some Christmas chocolates (not pictured here because I ate them before I sat down to take pictures!). 

So kind! 

Will share the actual things real soon. 

:) 

In the meantime, go check them out and treat yourself to something lovely. 

💛💜💛💜

No comments: