Thursday 14 January 2021

Haul: Buttons/ Badges from Chica Being Me.

 Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share some beautiful badges I got recently. 

I have a slight obsession about badges/buttons.

Seriously, I've been low-key hooked for years now and I have been collecting cute buttons for over 15 years, someday I'll share some of my old loves. 

For now let's see the newest additions to my Button Collection. 

I got them from a shop called Sunny Skies Starry Eyes run by Chica Being Me. 

I came across her shop at some point last week and it was love at first sight. 

:) 


The package came so beautifully packed and it also came with this sweet doodle wishing me a happy birthday. How sweet and thoughtful! 





First we have some coffee themed buttons. 
I love these so much! 
Coffee is life! 
:) 



The shop also has a bunch of gorgeous stickers and postcards and artwork. 
And Shikha kindly sent me two flake stickers as a freebie. 
Aren't these stunning?! 


The tiniest buttons. 
A kettle. 
A typewriter. 





Some bookish buttons. 


Two cool women. 
A cat lady is what I aspire to be. 


Some buttons for my writerly heart. 
Write More is one of my main resolutions for 2021 and it's nice to have it on a button. 


These buttons make me so happy! 


REVIEW: 

1. These buttons are as cute as a button! 

2. The art is amazing. 

3. The pricing is good too. 

4. The quality is lovely too. 

5. The whole ordering and shipping process was smooth from start to finish. 


5/5 

I cannot recommend this shop enough and I'll definitely be going back for more. 


No comments: