Wednesday 20 January 2021

Haul: Brooches from Vastriyan by Bidisha.

Hello Loves! 

Bidisha of Vastriyan fame makes the most magical and beautiful things. 

I got a whole bunch of brooches from her last month and recently my sister was in the market for some tinier brooches to do up her Traveller's Notebooks, as in to use them as charms to decorate her dori. 

So she got these slightly smaller brooches from Vastriyan. 

We got flowers galore and all of these are so absolutely stunning and they make me so happy. 

I've been wearing a brooch on on sweater every now and then to play dress up and not feel so dowdy while stuck at home. 

:) 

I will share now my sister styles her dori and how good these little darlings look on a MTN. 



 








Aren't they just lovely? 

I cannot recommend this shop or it's owner enough. 

All sorts of loveliness. 

No comments: