Tuesday 5 January 2021

Planner 2021: My Planner Tote from The Burlap People.

 Hello Loves!

Today I want to talk about my Planner Tote for 2021. 

What is a Planner Tote you may wonder? 

Well, a Planner Tote is a tote bag that I used to carry and keep all my planners in one place. 

1. It's a organised way of keeping my planners.

2. I live in a fairly dusty city (hello Bombay) and it's nice to keep my planners in a place where they don't get dirty. 

3. When I am planning and journaling, it makes it easy to just grab my tote and carry my planner and planner supplies from room to room. 


Now, last year I got my self a Raskog Cart from Ikea and that sorta eliminated the need for a Planner Tote because I kept my planner and varied journals on the top rack of the cart, and I could move the cart from room to room but yeah it did occasionally get dusty and needed constant dusting and cleaning. 


Now, this year I've started my year away from home and away from my stationery cart. So I am once again back in the business of a Planner Tote. 

Luckily, I got myself a bright yellow tote bag from The Burlap People for Christmas and it's just the perfect size to hold my planners and journal and those of my sister. 

So this is technically both of our Planner Tote for 2021..well as long as we are here in Bengal, once we are back in Bombay I might still use it but I could also use my stationery cart for ease and convenience. 


Yellow and lovely and with such beautiful words on it. 

"Longing. 
Is there a fuller word in all the world? 
Tell me, is there an emptier one?" 



A look inside it. 
Our planners looking floral and perfect. 


These totes for made specially to celebrate and commemorate Karuna Ezara Parikh's debut novel The Heart Asks Pleasure First. 

Here is where you can find my exact one. 


Here are all of my Planners for 2021. 

My main planner from The Ink Bucket 

A Floral Gratitude Journal from The June Shop India
&
My Blog Planner from.Muji.

My pencil pouch is from The Yellow Curtain. 


My sister's planners// 

The red one is from Muji and it's her gratitude journal. 
&
She has a floral planner matching the art on the box also from Inkbucket. 


I love how this tote worked out just perfectly for us and is just what we needed to keep our planners in one place and safe! 


No comments: