Monday 4 January 2021

Monday Moods: Pressed Flowers Pendants from Rooh and Flowers.

Hello Loves! 

Starting this first Monday of the Year with some beauty i.e. some flowers, well pressed flowers. 

I spotted Rooh and Flowers on IG and loved her stuff, and if you know me at all, you know my weakness towards flowers and pressed flowers. So you know I had to get some stuff. 

For weeks a lot of the stuff I wanted was constantly sold out, then finally on Christmas, I got lucky and got two things from her. And they arrived today. 


 


Flowers and some Queen Anne's Lace. 

:) 

So retro and vintage and lovely. 



The two beauties sitting together. 

Looking fine. 

If you're wondering about the book, it's The Adventures of Feluda Vol.I by Satyajit Ray. 


Bougainvillea beauty. 

I love love love this. 




This guy was love at first sight. 

You can find her on IG HERE. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you had a good start to the week and this first Monday of 2021 was a good one. 

No comments: