Sunday 24 January 2021

Stationery Sunday: A Glimpse of 2021 Planner- Inkbucket & Review.

Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share a little glimpse of my main planner for 2021. 

My place to plan and make lists and keep my life organised. 

:) 

This year I went back to an Inkbucket Planner, I had used their planner in 2019 and was very happy with it. 

Let's see some glimpses of it shall we? 


 


A Fresh Start!

Exactly what we need in 2021! 




Words to live by! 



My precious. 

In a year where I didn't want to take a chance and needed something that would make me smile everyday, I went with a pink planner. 

I love pink.

I know, I am a cliche. 

But I honestly do not care. 

As I've gotten older there's been this silly need to be more mature and forsake my love for all things pink.

But when I saw this planner on the website I was like I am going to get a pink planner because I love it and to hell with being a grown up!






The planner comes in this gorgeous floral box that keeps it safe and sound. 

Since I've been using this planner for almost a month now, time for a little review: 

1. It's pretty good. I can wholeheartedly recommend this planner to anyone. It's aesthetic AF and pretty well-rounded and useful for a desk planner. 

2. Paper quality it decent, but not ink pen friendly, but if you are a regular gel pen user or ball pen user you should be fine. 

3. The stickers are good quality but not nearly enough for 365 days. 

4. There are many sections and layouts to help with all your planning needs. 

5. The overall quality of the planner and the planner box is amazing. 


4/5 

I am sure as the year goes by I'll have more to say about this planner, but one month in I am quite pleased with it. 

No complaints! 

No comments: