Friday 8 January 2021

Friday Favourites: First few Faves from 2021.

 

Hello Loves!

Welcome to the first batch of Friday Faves of 2021. 

We are a week into the New Year and it's largely been a good week. 

For me. 

It's been good. 



 1. Planner Joy: My biggggg joy in this first week has been my new planners and journals. 
I've been loving my time with my planners at the end of the night. 


My Inkbucket Planner is working out very well for me. 


2. Ring from Shaya: We started the year with some silver shopping and got ourselves two rings from Shaya and this one just has my heart. Last year was very slow on the silver shopping front, so this year we are hoping to get some unique pieces to add to our silver collection. These ring was a good way to kick off that goal. 


3. Feluda: My current read is also an old and constant favourite. I am re-reading the Feluda stories and I couldn't be happier. These stories are wonderful. Paired here with some coffee and cake, they are just perfect. 



4. Book Journal: I set up my Book Journal for 2021 earlier this week and I am so pleased with how it's turned out. It's all things I loved: Whimsy & Cozy. 
I will share a proper post sharing a more in-depth look at how I've set it up. 







5. Favourite TV Show- Trying on Apple TV: This show is the story of a couple Jason and Nikki who are trying to adopt a baby. It covers all the things that go into a process like this- the heartache and the prep and family and their two cents. 
It's funny and goofy and warm and just wonderful. 
It's got 8 episodes and just perfect to binge this weekend. 




6. Favourite Film- Death to 2020: If you haven't seen this movie yet...well do it now. 
It's funny and a perfect ode to the year that was 2020. 
This was the first full film I watched this year and honestly I couldn't have picked a more apt 



No comments: