Sunday 17 January 2021

Stationery Sunday: Rustic Leather Journal from The Black Canvas.

 Hello Loves! 
For this week's Stationery Sunday I want to talk about this gorgeous journal I recently got from The Black Canvas. 
We spotted this journal and it's brothers on IG and it was love at first sight. 
There is something so vintage-y and retro about it that we knew we needed it in our life. 




Love the retro key on the cover. 



The pages are plain and perfect for journaling and especially art journaling- which is what we got it for. 

My sister will be using it to art journal and memory keeping. 




I also adore the binding details on the side. 





The journal has a leather cord that wraps around and holds the journal close and snug. 




This journal reminds me of those kept by intrepid travellers. 

Adventures and deep thinkers. 

People who set off in the wild and unknown and explored the world and kept detailed notes. 



What a beauty! 

The journal is a very generous A5 size and has over a 150 pages. 


This is how it came packaged. 



I am so pleased with this journal. And I will share how my sister ends up using it and making it all kinds of pretty. 

No comments: