Friday 29 January 2021

Monthly Favourites: January 2021.

 Hello Loves! 

Since Janaury is almost over, this Friday instead of listing some random favourites, I am going to list my monthly favourites. 

January usually feels so longgggg, but this time around I don't know...it felt oddly swift and hopeful. 

Funny really how so many people think that the pandemic is magically over now that we are in the New Year. Must be nice to just snap out of the worry, wish I could too. 

:) 

January was a good month. 

I didn't read a whole lot, like 8 books in total. But I read slowly and took my time with my books. 

I wrote a little. Started a new story. One I am hoping to finish soon and publish soon. 

I spent so much time with my family. 

Hung out on the terrace. 

Watered our plants. 

Watched so many Feluda films. 

I think I watched some 25 odd things! 

So net-net this was a good month. 

Here are my favourites for this month. 



1. Book Buying: I bought a few books this month. A couple of my old favourites were re-purchased- Jhumpa Lahiri's books and a few others bought during the Republic Day sales. Haul coming soon. Felt nice to buy books again. 

2. Pouches Galore: A new year meant new pencil case and a new pouches to hold my planner and things. I love pouches and some of favourites this month are ones from Chhoti Si Asha and iTokri. 

3. Silver Loves: I also bought some silver this month, my first silver purchase in forever. I got two pendant from Chandi Studio and I got them to wear on a daily basis. I love how dainty and lovely they are. The elephant one has my whole heart. 

4. Brooches from Vastriyan: Love these floral brooches from Vastriyan by Bidisha we got to decorate my sister's planner. They are so lovely! 



5. Gratitude Journaling: I got back to Gratitude Journaling this year and it makes me happy and it feels so good to focus on things to be grateful for at the end of the day. I love this journal I got to use as my gratitude journal, it's floral and lovely and it has the perfect space to jot down things I am grateful for. 

6. Reading Journal: I love love love how I set up my reading journal this year. It's aesthetic AF and I am soooo pleased to use it and write about the books I read in 2021. 

7. Buttons: I got a whole bunch of gorgeous buttons from Chica Being Me and I love how adorable they are. 

8. Brooches from Naksha Art: More brooch love. This time from Naksha Art and this sunflower one is especially my favourite. 



9. Genda Phool: I love seeing these flowers bloom on our terrace. Bright and happy and always looking at the sun. 

10. Plants:  I am so grateful for these plants that live here. I love looking after them and watering them and seeing them thrive. 

11. Pressed Flowers: Got these pressed flower pendants from Rooh and Flowers and it's so pretty and has my favourite bougainville flowers pressed to perfection. 

12. New Kindle Cases: We've had our Kindles in the same case since September! Which is pretty unheard of in our world. We forgot to carry our spare cases when we came here, to the hometown, and we were bored and needed some new outfits for our Kindles. We got these blockprint covers from Amazon for pretty reasonable prices. 


No comments: