Skip to main content

Stationery Sunday: First Week of 2021 in my Planner.

 Hello Loves! 

On this first Sunday of the year, I want to share the pages of the my first week of 2021 in my planner. 

I've kept things largely simple this week and on purpose used the stickers that came with my Inkbucket planner. I will, over the course of the year dip into my sticker collection and decorate my planner pages using other stickers and even Washi Tape but for the first week I wanted to stick with the very basics, so most of the stickers are from my planner, some are from Kikkik and others from stickers I got from Etsy years ago.  


First few days of January 2021. 

The girls sticker is from Etsy. 

The rest all are from a sticker book I got from Kikkik a few years ago that I am determined to use up this year. 


zzzz Cat is whole mood. 


I love this little bee and the plant. 
So cozy! 



The first full week in January. 
This page mostly had stickers from my planner and a few from the Kikkik sticker book. 


Flowers and Positive Affirmations. 


The Xmas tree as a reminder to take down the tree. 


You are Doing Great! 
Just hang in there. 


Flowers and warm hat. 


Flowers. 
Coffee. 
Cat. 
Bobble Hat. 
A happy face. 


I am happy with these pages and hope this joy and brightness continues to the rest of the year too. 

Have a good week ahead folks! 

DETAILS: 

Planner: The Inkbucket 

Stickers: Inkbucket 

Kikkik

Etsy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Magic of the Lost Temple by Sudha Murthy.

Book: The Magic of the Lost Temple Author: Sudha Murthy Pages: 163 Read On: Paperback How Long it took Me To Read: 1 day Plot Summary:   City girl Nooni is surprised at the pace of life in her grandparents' village in Karnataka. But she quickly gets used to the gentle routine there and involves herself in a flurry of activities, including papad making, organizing picnics and learning to ride a cycle, with her new-found friends. Things get exciting when Nooni stumbles upon an ancient fabled stepwell right in the middle of a forest.Join the intrepid Nooni on an adventure of a lifetime in this much-awaited book by Sudha Murty that is heart-warming, charming and absolutely unputdownable. General Thoughts: Ah! A happy little Children's Book! I wanted it the minute I spotted it in the bookshop. And I started reading it pretty much immediately. :)  I read it after reading a beyond dull and boring and soulless book. This book just cured my bookish blues. I l

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Some snippets of the stunning art inside the book!  Book: The Room on the Roof Author: Ruskin Bond Illustrator: Ahlawat Gunjan Pages: 171 Read On: Hardback How Long It Took Me To Read: 3 days or so. Plot Summary:   Rusty, a sixteen-year-old Anglo-Indian boy, is orphaned and has to live with his English guardian in the claustrophobic European part in Dehra Dun. Unhappy with the strict ways of his guardian, Rusty runs away from home to live with his Indian friends. Plunging for the first time into the dream-bright world of the bazaar, Hindu festivals and other aspects of Indian life, Rusty is enchanted … and is lost forever to the prim proprieties of the European community.  General Thoughts: This book is super special. Not only this 60th anniversary edition an absolute beauty. This is also a signed copy I picked up from Mussoorie when I was in Landour earlier in the year. This is perhaps one of Ruskin Bond's most well kn

Book Review: Half Love Half Arranged by Itisha Peerbhoy.

Book: Half Love Half Arranged Author: Itisha Peerbhoy Pages: 288 Read On: Paperback How Long it Took Me To Read: 2 days Plot Summary: Rhea Kanwar is thirty, unmarried and tending to fat, who one morning realizes that it is high time she did something about her life. She despises her mom’s best friend, Bubbles Auntie, who always has something nasty to say about poor Rhea, and to top it all up she is invited to all the family functions. To avoid further questions from the rest of her family, Rhea decides to plunge into the marriage market. She meets several guys and every new guy she comes across seems perfect to her for the initial few days. But after a while she starts finding them weirder than the last. Vyash, one of her prospective suitors, freaks out when he realizes Rhea is not the pill, Jay has a super cool tattoo, Mazher is a perfect gentleman and Sid is atrocious in bed, but almost perfect on the outside. But Rhea has been in love with her best fr