Wednesday 13 January 2021

General Whimsy: Little Joys ~ Books + Postcards + Pens + Bookmarks.

Hello Loves! 

While big joys: the kind of happiness brought on by big ticket items like travel, promotions, a report card with amazing grades and a new car or a new home or new relationship are all good. 

One can't be chasing after that kind of joy for too long or too often. 

Life is often peppered with small and seemingly insignificant joys. 

These little joys may just my favourite things. 


 


The joy of being lost in a good book.

Turning one page after another and not wanting to stop. 



Postcards made for my bookish heart. 

These postcards are from Paper Infinity that I recently bought and used to set-up my book journal. 



A gorgeous hand-painted bookmark from Debdyuti Creates. 

A thing of joy- a girl, a good book and cup of tea and plants all around and general slow and lovely vibes. 



Stationery bits and bobs. 

My book journal and my kind of mess. 



New pastel pens and their swatches. 

I got these pens recently from Scooboo. 

No comments: