Saturday 30 January 2021

Haul: Knitted Woollen Hairbands from Oony by Anab.

 Hello Loves! 

Today is so cold in my corner of the world. 

A cold wind has been blowing allll day and I am bundled up in a sweatshirt and under two shawls. 

Brrrrr. 

So today's happy mail came just at the right time. 

I ordered a few goodies from Oony by Anab, things that are pretty as peach and things I needed this winter. 

I got two  knitted headbands and one floral hairband which they call the Bahaar hairband. 


Love the cable knit patter and the yarn is so soft and smooth and so comfortable to wear. 
I wore mine- the sunshine yellow- headband the moment it arrived and it's helped to keeping the cold at bay. 

We got the  Handknit Headbands in Sunflower and Fuchsia. 
Sunflower for me and Fuchsia for my sister. 



Every single thing is beautiful and well-made and perfect in every way. 

:) 

They make a host of handmade things: 

Beanies. 

Headbands. 

Scarves. 

Booties. 

Scrunchies. 

Earrings. 

And then some. 

:) 

Do go check them out and treat yourself to something warm and handmade this winter. 

No comments: