Monday 25 January 2021

Monday Moods: Silver Pendants from The Chandi Studio.

Hello Loves! 

My Monday was off to a marvellous start thanks to some very happy mail from The Chandi Studio. 

I came across this shop on IG last week and decided to treat myself to some my first silver jewellery of the year. 

I was in the market for some small pendants to wear on the daily, my everyday pendent if you will. 

The little elephant was love at first sight and I needed it in my life. 

:)

The little flower with these shiny shiny stones was also perfect to wear everyday. 


 


Their packaging honestly blew me away. What a nice little box! 

:) 

Love the design and illustrations on the box. 



The many moments of Jaipur, where the studio is based out of. 





These are the pendants. 

A little elephant.

&

A flower. 

So perfect. 


No comments: