Saturday 3 April 2021

What's in my Pencil Bag?

 Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share what I carry around in my everyday pencil pouch. 

I recently moved into a new pencil pouch and all of my beautiful pens and highlighters were lined up too perfectly to not talk about. 

These are some of my favourite writing instruments and most commonly used things. 



Highlighters galore. 
Neon. 



More highlighters, these are some of my absolute favourite ones from Zebra. 
And some new additions, pastel gel pens from Scooboo. 


I also two glue runners and scissors to use for my journaling. 


Here's everything. 
 A whole bunch of pens and highlighters. 



I love these Pilot Poplol pens. They are cheap and smooth and perfect. 
I cannot recommend these enough. 




The pouch is from Nicobar and I bought it recently because I just couldn't resist these cute little elephants. 
Look!! So cute! 




Details: 


Pouch: Nicobar 

Pastel Highlighters: Zebra 

Neon Highlighters: Stabilo 

Gel Pens: Pilot 

Zebra Sarasa 

Muji 

Scooboo 

Ruler: Muji 

Ink Pens: Platinum 

Glue Runners: Dotliner 


No comments: