Sunday 2 October 2022

Hello October 2022 + October Goals.

 


Hello October! 

Hello Pujo! 

Hello Fall!

Hello Spooky Season! 

I am sooooo happy you are here October. 

Soooo happy to be in the last three months of the year aka my favourite months of the whole year. 


I started my month doing little things in the house to cozy up for the festive season. 

Changed bedding. 

Changed out our cushion covers. 

Brought out my favourite plushies. 

Picked out my reading for Pujo. 

And in the evening we put up lights in our home mandir. 

A perfect little day to start my month. 



Bobesh is here. 

Looking handsome as always. 

Put out some new sheets from Chumbak. 



Lights and Flowers. 


I hope and pray October is good and kind and gentle and wonderful for all of us. 


OCTOBER GOALS: 


1. Have a happy Pujo. Do something fun everyday. 

2. Put up lights in the house. 

3. Make home pretty and cozy for fall. 

4. Read some spooky books. 

5. Watch some spooky films. 

6. Buy some books. 

7. Take more pictures. 

8. Journal everyday. 

9. Blog more regularly. 

10. Read a classic. 


No comments: