Friday 30 August 2024

August Diary/// My Month in Pictures.

 Hello Loves! 

I have taken a bit of a break on the blog. 

I didn't mean to but life and mood and mental health got in the way. 

Life felt..not so great. 

But there was books, shows, films, some rain and bits of festivity and small joys. 

Here's what August looked like in my corner of the world. 


My favourite book from the month. A story of family, displacement, history and survival. If you love family sagas, you'll adore this. 


Coffee & Planner Moments kept me sane this month, as always. 




Janmasthami was celebrated 🎉🎊



Books were moved around. 
Shelves were organised. 


Planner Pages. 
Loved how my planner looked this month. 


Celebrated my half-birthday, ate cake and felt happy. 


Kindle in my old favourite cover. 


A tin of joy. 
Honestly, more books should come in tins. 


Books & Bookmarks. 
A cute bookmark always makes me happy. 


Loved my journal this month. 
Loved it soooo much. 



Read soooo much on my iPad. 

I love her. 


August was a strange month. 

Long. Occasionally sad. Sometimes rainy. I read. I watched some shows. I cleaned my home and I tried to feel better. 

Here's hoping September is better. 

No comments: