Tuesday 7 September 2021

Haul & Review: New Pencil Pouches from Taaga by Reema.

Hello Loves! 

For a stationery loving and hoarding Behen, such as myself, a pencil pouch/bag is of utmost importance. A place to carry all my pens and pencils and highlighter and other miscellaneous things and keep them all in one place and safe is very critical. 

So I tend to get a lot of pouches for this specific purpose. I also really like pouches in general. Back when life was ordinary and one went out and about, I used a lot of pouches to keep my bag organised and neat. I also use pouches to store my stationery, make-up and bookmarks and even jewellery. So in my world I can never have enough pouches. 

:) 

I was recently getting a backpack and tote from Taaga by Reema, and Reema shared some of her new quirky fabrics with me, I guess she knows me well and lo and behold I fell in love with these two prints and needed something in them. I didn't want another tote or backpack, so I went a classic, a pouch! 

Two pencils bag, one for my sister and one for me. 

They arrived yesterday and are everything and more that I hoped for. 



Look how cute! 

The doggo one is for my sister and the one with the daisies and bees is for me!  


REVIEW: 

1. The pouches are spacious. Really well-sized and hold a lot of things. I have already moved into mine and it easily fits more than 25 pens. So no matter how many pens and pencils you need to cart around this is a good option to buy. 

2. The prints are beautiful and clear and vivid. 

3. The pouches are so well made. With matching zips and smooth zips. 

4. The pricing is good too. 

5. These pouches will work really well as make-up pouches too. 

I am very happy with them. 

Rating: 5/5 



Cute. 

Cute.

Cute. 




I have got two more things from Taaga that I'll be sharing soon. 

:) 

Have a good day Behens. 


No comments: