Saturday 4 September 2021

Journal Set-Up: Daily Pages Journal.

 







Hello Loves! 

I have been writing morning pages (pretty much regularly) since July now. It feels so good to have a place to jot down some musings and thoughts and just vent if I need to. I used the same journal for July and August and used up all the pages come September. 

So new month, new journal. 

I picked this floral beauty for my Journal in September. 

And did a little decor to get it started. 



How beautiful is this journal? 

This style of florals is my favourite. 

I got this journal and another pink one, free with my planner this year. From The Inkbucket. So I figured I might as well put it to good use. 

:) 



This journal already comes with a front page and I decorated it using some simple supplies. 
A whole bunch of stickers, some Washi Tape, a vellum paper and a scrap of brown paper. 
I like how it's turned out. 



A closer look. 



Supplies from: 

VnV Shop.

Kimey's Corner 

Ali Express. 

Amazon. 








Have a great weekend, everyone! :) 

No comments: