Saturday 30 March 2024

Caturday ๐Ÿฑ 30/3/24

 There is nothing I love better than a Saturday that I spend doing the things I love best~~~ Reading, Making myself breakfast and just Feeling Cozy and Happy. 

Here is what my Saturday looked like: 


I've been in a total thriller mood for the last few days. 
I've read some 5 thrillers in the last couple of days and really enjoyed most of them. 
These two books were read today, as in I finished reading What Waits in the Woods by Terri Parlato earlier today and loved it. 
Then I quickly read The Summer House by Keri Beevis; this one was OK. More focussed on a romance angle than the thriller aspect but still enjoyable. 



Got some stationery in the mail today. 
Some cute things I'll haul soon. 


Look how cute this faux Lamy looking pencil is?!!! 
Bought purely for aesthetic reasons ๐Ÿธ 


Cute ๐Ÿป๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฅ as can be. 


Bookmark of the moment. 

Full of cute cats ๐Ÿฑ this one is from Bookcharms. 


Hope your day has been sweet too ๐Ÿฅฎ

No comments: