Friday 1 March 2024

Hello March 2024! (Middlemarch + Coffee + Bookishness!)

 Hello March! 

Hello Spring! 

πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ€πŸŒ³πŸŒ΄πŸͺ΄πŸƒ

I am happy to step into March. 

February wasn't great and I am hoping to make March a better month. 

I am finally making my way back to George Eliot, I studied The Mill on the Floss back in college and I always meant to read more of work. 

And March seems to be the perfect month to jump into Middlemarch. 

I pulled out this chunk of a book from my shelves and I hope to read it through the month. 

Wish me luck πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€ 


I also did some rapid bookish math. 

So my edition has 920 pages, which means I need to read 30 pages a day to finish it by the end of the month. Which is very doable. 

I can do this and make notes and really do a proper deep dive. 

I am excited. 


Set up my Reading Journal for March. 

Love how this turned out ❤


Today mostly involved reading, drinking coffee and chilling. 

Today is also my Mum's birthday and I spoke to her first thing in the morning and I hope she has a good day 😊


Chalo, I am off to read and watch the Sheena Bora Murder Documentary on Netflix. Can't wait to hear that evil woman spew some lies. 

Can't believe she's got herself a whole ass documentary to speak her rubbish. 

Ugh. 


No comments: