What’s in my Pencil Bag?

 Hello Loves ☺️

I spent my afternoon happily setting up my pencil pouch for the year.

This is my big sorta catch all pouch. I also have a slimmer pouch to hold my everyday essentials.

Here’s the process and final look. 



Here she is all full and set up.
I bought this case from Amazon last year but didn’t use it.
Then as 2025 rolled up I wanted a big case to hold my pens and I got this out and gave it a whirl. 


Added a bag charm too. 
Miffy in bed 💜


Here is the slim pouch holding all my everyday pens. 

Love how both of them go together 💜🤍💜 


Starting off.


Charm added.
This one is from The Calm Robin. 


The mess before.


We begin.
A ruler and glue and eraser. 





Filled to the brim.



Very happy with how I’ve organised my stuff. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.