Friday 1 May 2020

Hello May 2020! {What I am Watching Today & May Goals.}



Hello May! 
May you be the answer to our problems. 
May you be full of goodness. 
May you grant us the strength to live through these trying times. 

Be magical May! 

May is not my favourite month of the year.
It's too hot. 
Too muggy. 
Too humid. 

My way of coping with May is usually hiding indoors and reading myself into slumber. So in some ways this May won't be all that different...almost. 

I started my month with little comforts. 

Milkshake. 
Chaat. 
And I've spend most of today comforting myself with an absolute favourite film of mine- Karz. 
A way to remember Rishi Kapoor and lose myself in film that has my heart. 


Simi looked so gorgeous! 



I don't remember when I first saw Karz, I must have been a little over 6 or 7, and it was love at first viewing. Something about this film, it's theme of reincarnation just spoke to me. And ever since it's been a constant. I possibly watch it once a year at the very least. When I heard of Rishi Kapoor's passing, I knew I immediately wanted to re-watch this film and spend time with Monty and his quest for justice. 
:) 

Next we are about to watch another old favourite, Gumnaam, India's unofficial adaptation of And Then There Were None. It's available on Amazon Prime. 

Goals for May/// 

1. Read 15 books. 

2. Keep my spirits up. 

3. Keeping cooking and trying new recipes. 

4. Eat mangoes. 

5. Bake cookies. 

6. WRITE. WRITE. WRITE. 

7. Watch old films, I've found that I am enjoying revising old loves rather than watching newer content. 

8. Books Journal. 

9. Change things around the house. 

10. Colour. 

I hope May is good for you and me. 
:) 

No comments: