Friday 28 August 2020

Friday Favourites: Embroidered Headbands from Label Miraa.

 Hello! 


Long time no Friday Faves huh? 


Well, for today's edition of Friday Favourites, I have a new-isa love of mine. 

I came across Lable Miraa on Instagram a couple of months ago and it was love at first sight. 

Embroidery.

Pastels. 

Everything about this brand's aesthetic spoke to me. 

Plus, I do have a mild obsession with all things headbands and hairbands.  I guess its my latent love for Blair Waldorf that continues to linger on. 


Label Miraa makes all sorts of beautiful things. 

Hairbands. 

Kindle cases. 

Face masks. 

Laptop Sleeves.

 Bags. 

Cushion Covers. 


It's all gorgeous and simply delightful. And the added joy of buying something handmade and supporting an indie shop. 

Yay! 

I am all about that life. 


Here are most of the hairbands I got from them, I have one more but I can't seem to find it. Oh well, these are all gorgeous and so well-made and rather comfortable to wear. 



I love all things floral, if you didn't know that about me before, well you do now. And its obvious from them hairbands that this love is a thing that is going strong. 


So utterly beautiful. 


Daisies for life! 
This yellow one just might be my favourite. 
I LOVE daisies. 


A stack of all things beautiful.


The embroidery is absolutely perfect and neat. My grandma would approve. 
Everyone in my family, on my mother's side especially are gifted at embroidery. Our home is full of tablecloths, tea towels, dresses and sarees that were hand embroidered. 


The pink one is so freaking pretty and one of my newest purchases from them. 




I can't wait to be out in the world and wear these. But for now, I wear them at home and feel ever-so-slightly dressed up. 


You can find Label Miraa on Instagram and treat yourself to something beautiful and handmade. 

No comments: