Thursday 9 June 2022

Haul: Painted Totes and Pouch from Ayenaa.

 Hello Loves! 

Time to share a little haul from recent times. 

I love all things handmade and painted and things that are unique. 

I came across Ayenaa on IG a while back I had to get myself some of her beautiful creations. 

We, sister and I, picked two totes. One pouch and one sling bag. 

Here is what we got. 



This is the pouch. Look at the beautiful art and look at those colours. 



This is the tote. 
Look how gorgeous. 
I love the woman and the bird. This one my sister picked out, she loves birds and we love the old fashioned Bengali vibe of this one. 


I also got myself this circle sling bag. The oodles of yellow and the this portrait really called out to me. 
The bag itself is quite roomy and wonderful and even though it's small, it will fit all of my essentials. I also like that the strap is cotton and not leather or PVC, it goes well with the vibe of the bag. 


And finally I got this beautiful owl bag for myself. I LOVE owls and this fellow with his big eyes was just too hard to pass up. 


Go check out Ayenaa on IG and get yourself something beautiful. 

I had a very good experience ordering from the shop. Everything was smooth. And the quality of the things is great too. 

:)

 

No comments: