Wednesday 1 June 2022

Hello June!

 



Hello June!

Happy 9th Birthday to this little blog! :) 

Started out June by visiting with an aunt and uncle who I had not met in 4 years! Had a lovely adda and PNPC (beloved Bengali acronym for gossip!) session along with yum Bengali snacks! 

Sharing some pics of my evening! 

Hoping this month is kind to all of us! 




My Mom's childhood home's Kaali temple. So many stories and so many fun memories for all of us are held here. 




My uncle was a tea planter and is a certified tea taster. He was known for his amazing tea blends whilst he was in the business. Even today, he gave us some really great Assam tea! But this, oh betrayal!, is coffee! :) 





Even a short visit ten-minutes away meant getting out of my pyjamas and into some "outside world" clothes! Wore a soft cotton kurti from Inji and this lovely handmade pendant by Banerii. Both bought off their Instagram stores! 


Have a great month ahead, guys! 

No comments: