Friday 6 September 2013

Book Haul: Books of August 2013/// Book Sale Edition.











One hot afternoon, I found myself at Landmark Bookstore. I had 2 hours to kill before meeting friends and I spent those 2 hours browsing the book aisles and doing what I seem to do well...buy books! The good thing is that Landmark had a huge sale going on, one of those buy 2 and get one free. So I hit the Sale and I hit it good! 

The Landmark store in Bangalore is one of my favourite bookstores in India. I have spent many a happy hour or more browsing along the shelves and finding lovely books! :) The store in Bombay is good too but not as amazing as their Bangalore store. 

I bought some amazing books and some Tinkle comics on sale too. I love me some Tinkle comics...they remind me of my childhood and of long train journeys where I read these comic books to keep myself entertained. It's fun reading these, even as a grown-up.




No comments: