Sunday 8 September 2013

September TBR (To Be Read) List.

1. Out of the Easy- Ruta Sepetys: Already read this and loved it. Will do a review soon.
2. Wonder- RJ Palacio: Also read and loved. A review will be up later this week.
3. Saving June- Hannah Harrington
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children- Ransom Riggs (RR)
5. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix- JK Rowling  (RR)
6. The Murders in Rue Morgue and Other Stories- Edgar Allan Poe
7. Little Women- Louisa Mary Alcott
8. And the Mountains Echoed- Khaled Hosseini
9. The Lowlands- Jhumpa Lahiri (YAY! She is my favourite author and I am so pleased to read her new book!!!)
10. Mine Till Midnight- Lisa Kleypas
11. Seduce Me at Sunrise-   "
12. Tempt Me at Twilight-    "
13. Married by Morning-     "          {I meant to read only the first 2 books of this series but read 4 instead! Sweet books and good fun easy read!}
14. The 13 Problems- Agatha Christie
15. The Kalahari Typing School for Men- Alexander McCall Smith

*RR stands for Re-Reads.

Out of the 15 books on my list I've already read 6 books! So my TBR list is making good progress!

What do you plan to read this month? 

No comments: