Thursday 12 September 2013

Things That Make Me Happy: Edition 4/// Travel.









I love everything about travel. Packing. Planning. Seeing. Being a tourist. Picture clicking. Shopping. The Peace. The Tranquility. The rejuvenation. I don't even mind the flights...thought sometimes traveling with laptops and tablets is a nightmare during security check! :) 

But everything else is divine. I love people watching and just being far away from my regular life and being immersed in a different world. 

These pictures are from my last proper vacation in Darjeeling. I was visiting my parents in their/our hometown in West Bengal and Darjeeling is an 8 hour drive away. We spent 3 days there and I loved it. The views and the clean air and just the hills. I love the hills. Darjeeling also has some amazing shopping options for silver jewellery. And I LOVE me some silver jewellery. 

Darjeeling made me supremely happy and I cannot wait to go back! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, this looks lovely! :-) I want to go there now - my dad is coming for a week in October and he wants us all to go somewhere - maybe we should go there? I, however, would be most excited to go and take pictures of the cute houses and places there, and visit old book shops, if there are any!