Saturday 12 October 2013

Book Haul/// Books of September 2013.















All the books I acquired in September 2013. A good book buying month. I am especially glad that I have bought a bunch of very interesting books. 12 books in total. Not a small number but not a crazy, scary large number. :) 

This month, October, will possibly be a quiet book buying month. My parents are visiting and my dad has already noted wryly that there are simply toooooo many books in the house! If I bring any new books into the house there will be hell to pay! So possibly no new books this month...possibly. I am of course very good at shopping and sneaking things into the house...I have years and years of experience doing just that! So you never know...there might be a sneaky book haul in the future. 

No comments: