Sunday 26 June 2016

Sunday Times/// Silver Jewellery + Rains!






Hello! 

I just did a disappearing act on this little blog of mine. 
My Internet was acting a little funny and truth be told I've been busy being social with family and friends in the hometown. 

It's been delightfully rainy here and I've been loving it. 

We've been going on day trips and little shopping excursions and eating delicious food and I've been especially loving all the lovely local snacks! 
I am happy! 

Reading has been a little slow...but honestly...that is just expected! 

I will be back with more from my trip and some reviews of books me and my sister have read recently! 

Have a lovely Sunday folks.
My Sunday is sunny after a week and there is a wedding reception to attend in the evening. 

:) 

No comments: