Tuesday 1 October 2019

Hello October! + Goals for October.


Hello October! 

Hello Festivity! 

Hello Durga Pujo! 

Hello Diwali! 

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Be Kind October. 
Be Good.
Be Gentle. 



I am so excited for this month. 
October isn't usually my favourite month of the year, given it's one of the hottest months in Bombay, but this time around I am in the hometown where it promises to be pleasant and fall-ish. 
I am especially excited about Durga Pujo, I just hope it doesn't rain too much and ruin the festivities. 
It's been a rainy few days here and it might be rainy during Pujo too. 
:(
Oh well, here's hoping for the best. 


OCTOBER GOALS///

1. Read at least 12 books. Reading slows down considerably when I am on holiday but I hope to get back to reading. 

2. Go for walks, hopefully by the river. 

3. Lots of pandal hopping. 

4. Lots of picture taking. 

5. Journal. 

6. Write. Short stories that have been running around in my mind. 

7. Do little road trips. 

:) 

I hope October is kind to you and me. 

Have a great month ahead folks. 


No comments: