Sunday 20 October 2019

Stationery Sunday: Traveler's Notebook Haul from The Black Canvas.

Hello! 

Today I want to share one of my most delightful traveler's notebooks. Our third or so TN from The Black Canvas, which is a fantastic place to get some well-made leather traveler's notebooks.

This one is especially special because it is an ode to my city- Bombay. 
We, my sister and I, fell in love with this TN when we first set eyes on it. 
This originally is a notebook but we requested for a custom TN. We wanted it to something we could use forever and not have a finite number of pages in it and it has turned out so beautiful.
The kind folks over there also sent us some delightful freebies which is such an act of kindness. And they are all gorgeous and thoroughly useful and things we've been using ever since.



These super colourful and well-made wire organisers are handy since we have a shit ton of charging cables and miscellaneous wires that all do well when wrapped up neatly using these leather wire/cable organisers. I love the purple pebbly one especially. 


And here is everything we got. 
The TN.
Two corner bookmarks. 
Two wire organisers. 


Just look at this thing of beauty. 


She comes with a dust bag which is a great way to keep your TN safe from the elements. 


This is a tri-fold style journal. With elastics inside to comfortably hold two inserts. You could add more inserts using the extra elastic that The Black Canvas provides.
The leather is super soft and luxe. 
It's an A6 size, which is great since I already have a ton of A6 sized inserts and they sent me two inserts as well. 



Aren't these bookmarks cute? 
Love the colours. 



Bombay's map has been pyrographically burned into the leather and I love the effect of the black lines on the tan leather. It's graphic and subtle at the same time. 



This mustard yellow TN is another favourite one from The Black Canvas and I can't wait to switch out my notebooks from inside it to my Bombay map TN!



No comments: