Friday 17 January 2014

Friday Favourites /// Part VI

Sharing some more favourites this Friday.


This month has been really busy for me, in terms of work, but I have been able to sneak in some reading time. Been loving a new quiet hours of reading every night. 





I am not a big fan of lip glosses, mostly, because I don't like their texture, but these Apocalips from Rimmel London are, as the kids say, the bomb-dot-com! So buttery, silky and smooth. Love the berry coloured one that I picked up- shade is called Galaxy. 





Tea Center is the perfect spot for a late lunch, snack or just getting yourself a cuppa whenever the whim strikes. Highly recommend the Apple Butter Tea and the Watermelon Ice Tea. So, so good! 



Have been running off to work and such with a PBJ these days. The Peanut Butter & Co. Crunchy PB is just so delicious! Pair it with any odd jam, I love the Bon Maman Strawberry preserve, and enjoy the most delicious PBJ sandwich! :) 



Been good with journal-ing so far this year.. Been writing down the big things and the little things that happen each day. Sometimes the best memories are made in the 'smaller' more everyday moments that the big-big ones. 

I hope all of you are having a great Friday! 

We will be back with some book reviews tomorrow and day after! 

Have a good one! 

No comments: