Wednesday 8 January 2014

Vignettes ~ 3. Six Little Lovelies!



Cute little bracelets bought from Blur. A fork for a foodie and pink glasses for a geeky girl. 






A cuddly little friend- a just can't pass up cute things and this little polka dotted teddy bear with fuzzy ears just had to come home with me. 

Though originally a pin..it has since broken and now will just stay in my bag and keep my company on my adventures. 


A slim little simple notebook to keep track of my writing this year. I intend to jot down story ideas and even scribble some plots and peoples. I loved the simplicity of this notebook. 



And finally, just the cutest things I've ever seen. Magnetic bookmarks from the Little Miss and Little Mr. series. I am a fan! I have coffee mugs, toys and miniatures toys from this line and I just love them!!! I could only find Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Tickle, I hope I find some of the other creatures and have a little bit of a collection going. 

These are a few of my favourite things I've recently bought. Life has been kind and I've spotted some cute things in shops. 


No comments: