Wednesday 7 May 2014

Book Haul: Books of April 2014, Part III.












These sets of books were bought on two separate occasions in two separate bookshops. 

The beautiful Fairy Tales and Aesop's Fables were bought at Om Book Store. I've been meaning to read Grimm's Fairy Tales. Children's books are just an easy way to re-visit memories of childhood. 

The rest of the books were bought at Granth Book Store in Juhu. I had a hour to kill and ended up browsing and picking up these four books. 

The Bridges of Madison County is for my sister, she read this book ages ago and really enjoyed it. So I bought her a copy of her own. 

Between Shades of Gray is something I have wanted for a year, ever since I read Out of the Easy by the same author and really enjoyed it. I am currently reading this book and I am loving it. 

Jobless, Clueless, Reckless seems like a fun little Indian YA read. I read a bit of this book in the bookshop and enjoyed it, so picked it up. 

A Diet Of Treacle reminded me of movies from the 1970s and it was for pretty cheap, so I picked it up too. 

I love bookshop browsing and picking up unexpected treats. 

No comments: