Saturday 31 May 2014

Book Haul: Books of May 2014, Part- I.


Read. Loved. Reviewed! 



Read. Adored. Loved. Heart-broken over! I cannot recommend this book enough and I am so glad I finally bought it! 







Read and HATED!!! It was terrible.


Read and loved. I love Satyajit Ray and reading the original source material behind his wonderful films was just lovely. 


Loved this book too. Spooky and very entertaining. 



I loveeeee this book. It's so interesting. Annotated. A book within a book! I can't wait to read it! 
:) 





These are all the books I bought in my first bout of book buying in May, 2014. 

I got all these books off of Flipkart. 

S- J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst 
The Complete Maus- Art Spiegelman 
Shadow Play- Shashi Deshpande 
Kabul Disco- Nicolas Wild
Lamplight- Kankana Basu 
The Shock of The Fall- Nathan Filer 
14 Stories that Inspired Satyajit Ray- Bhaskar Chattopadhyay 
Karachi You Are Killing Me- Saba Imtiaz 
Body in the Library- Agatha Christie 
By the Pricking in my Thumb- "
The Labours of Hercules-   "


Happy Reading People :) 

No comments: