Sunday 31 August 2014

General Whimsy: Book Wishlist!







In all my life...all my bookish life to be more precise, I haven never wanted a particular edition of books more. I know one shouldn't get too invested and put all this love and lust and wanting into a book cover, but look....so pretty! So incredibly pretty! I first saw a sneak peak at these gorgeous editions on Anna Rifle Bond's Instagram account a couple of months ago and I was in love. I may or may not have spasm-ed hard and poked my sister in the ribs!!! 

It was love at first sight! 

Finally, after months of waiting the books are out. 

And man I want them sooooooo hard! So bad. 

Aren't they just gorgeous?! 

I am a huge fan of the Rifle Paper Co. products, I have a set of notebooks from them and love them to bits. I love their aesthetic and style. 

As much as I want these books, I am going to wait and get them from Diwali or something. 
Maybe....

Ah! So pretty! 

No comments: