Monday 18 August 2014

Vignettes: My old flat.





These pictures are old. Rather old..they were taken in the end f 2011. The last few months I spend in Bangalore. I lived there for 5 years. The first time I lived away from my parents, on my own..well almost on my own. I lived with my sister and for one year we even had two roommates. 

It was a good time. A time I will always look back on fondly. 

This was the first time I could do up my space in a way I saw fit. Now I am not decor expert. My mum and sister are avid decorators. They love home decor, tweaking things now and again. Me...I am more a magpie, who likes filling up her space with interesting knick-knacks. Bits and bobs that interest me. Books all over. Colour and print. Flowers. Candles. 

My home in Bombay is still all those things. 

Bangalore I miss you :) 


No comments: