Thursday 7 August 2014

Book Haul: Books of August 2014.
























These are books I've acquired in the first week of August. Some from Flipkart and some from Crossword. I have added such pretty books and some of them have such pretty illustrations! I am a sucker for books with illustrations in them. 

The Lives of Others- Neel Mujherjee- I finished this last night and will be reviewing it soon. I have many mixed thoughts that I need to sort out and then write a review. 

Coraline- Neil Gaiman ...I have seen the movie version of this already and found it super creepy and wonderful. I cannot wait to read this book. 

Grandma's Bag of Stories- Sudha Murthy

The Mother I Never Knew- " 

The Return of Butterfly- Moni Mohsin 

Eleanor Rigby- Douglas Coupland - slightly battered copy but I got it for 70% off, so no complains. 

Maggot Moon- Sally Gardner 

Not Without You- Harriet Evans 

Kiss Me First- Lottie Moggach 

Life After Life- Kate Atkinson 

Lots of happy reading in my future! 

1 comment:

Nikesh Murali said...

Love sally gardner