Monday 29 September 2014

Book Haul: eBooks Lately.







Some of the eBooks I've acquired lately, most of them I am saving up for October, to read as part of my creepy books in October! I am so excited creepy/scary/thriller reads are some of my favourite types of books to read. 

Rooms by Lauren  Oliver 
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld 
Ruined by Paula Morris 
Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Haley 
Between the Spark and The Burn by April Genieve Tucholke 

I am especially excited to read Rooms, which is a Gothic style horror story about a haunted house. Yay! Also Elizabeth is Missing sounds amazing. I read Between The Devil and The Deep Sea last year and I will eventually get to it's sequel, luckily this is a duology, so the story will wrap up in this book. 

Happy Reading guys. 


No comments: