Saturday 27 September 2014

Vignettes: Colours.







1. Crayons: I'll always love my colouring tools. Crayons are so fun and always a good is to be had when crayons are close by. 

2. Red: A red book and Kit-Kat. Books and Candy are such a cute couple! 

3. Painting: Some stripes and experiments with water colours. 

4. I Choose To Be Happy! 

5. Stickers: For ever and ever! 

I am having a pretty chilled out Saturday, I made a yummy cup of Spiced Vanilla Latter and loved it. It will definitely be made numerous times during the winter time. Yay! 

One of my mum's close friends passed way this evening, she had been ill for a long time but her death still came as surprise. Her death reminds me of how sudden life is, how nothing in this world is guaranteed. This family was planning for the festive season, buying new clothes and making plans, now all of that is just gone. It makes me want to do something that makes me happy every single day. Since tomorrow might never come around. 

Sorry to be so grim, 

Have a good weekend.