Saturday 20 September 2014

Vignettes: Mugs, Lights, Sky, Pages and Owls.



Pages of my sister's beautiful journal. Lined with gorgeous Washi tapes. My sister uses this journal as a daily planner and a place to jot down thoughts and draw doodles of our daily adventures. 



A darling little pouch with darling little owls on it. It's from Accessorize, my sister had her eye on this baby for months and month and finally got it on sale. She uses it to keep her iPod and earphones in her handbag. 


Two adorable mugs from Art n Light. They were a gift of love from one of my sister's BFF. We love, love, love them! So pretty! 



Pretty lights in our living room.. and some art.. 



 The gorgeous evening sky from my bedroom window. The colours of the evening sky are just brilliant. 

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone! :)

No comments: