Thursday 4 September 2014

Book Haul: eBooks of August 2014.


How adorable is this cover illustration?! 


This book series is often referred to as Twilight but with aliens. Well..these books are supposed to be fast and fun reads. I am happy to give them a read. 



My sister already read this last night and loved it! A review is coming soon! 



I haven't read any Martin Amis before, I will start with this one that was recommendation from a friend. 



I've heard really good things about this book and it is full of feels. So I am excited to read it. 


Another book I've heard nothing but amazing things about! Also about Lionel Shriver's writing. I plan on reading the book and watching the movie, if I can bear it. 


I have't read Speak yet, but I am very interested in reading Wintergirls, it's about Eating Disorders, I am sure it will be a compelling read. 

I bought only 7 physical books in the month of August, which is a good thing be. I was reading only physical books and only books from the Indian sub-continent, and all my Indian books are in hard copies. So my physical books TBR was growing smaller. Well 21 books smaller! So yay me. 

I did buy a few ebooks in August. Some for my Kindle and some on my iPad. Some of these books were recommendations from friends who've been doing the 10 influential book tag that's been going around on Facebook. 

Happy Reading guys :) 

No comments: