Friday 5 September 2014

Friday Favourites: Jewellery, Bag and Mug.


1. A little doe pendant. A darling little thing, I got this a while back from Only. 


2. Silver rings with turquoise and black onyx. I wear these layered together. 
They are both old-ish and from a silver shop in Colaba, Bombay. 


3. Ring and orange nail-paint. This ring is green jade flanked by pearls. Normally I don't really like pearls, they don't 'suit' me..in the sense I think they bring me bad luck! Yes, I am superstitious, don't judge! But lately I've been wearing pearls occasionally to see if they work for me or not. 


4. I am so in love with this darling little bag, simple and sweet and lovely. Real leather and a gorgeous blue and turquoise dari material. Love it. It's from The Tadpole Store. 


5. A coffee mug with bright, colourful kettles, I am a little mad for pretty coffee mugs and am always adding to my little (large) collection. This mug is also from The Tadpole Store. 

Have a lovely weekend you guys! I plan on reading something fun, watching some movies and cleaning my closet, meaning my mum will clean my closet while I watch from the sidelines! Mum has been dyyyingggg to clean my closet and I am done fighting her on it. 

No comments: