Saturday 23 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 23 Bag Haul & Review: 3 Kalamkari Totes from Ilika Studio.


Hello! 

Today's post is a very pretty one! 
Full of Kalamkari delights. 
Kalamkari is one of my favourite handloom styles/ arts from India. 
The vivid colours, prints and stunning art and illustrations are such a perfect representation of Indian art and style. 

Today I want to share 3 gorgeous Kalamkari totes from Ilika Studio. 



I came across these gorgeous bags via  Rishi aka The BookWorm Diaries on Instagram. I saw her haul a tote and went to the shop she had linked. 
 Ilika Studio, which is an indie store on Instagram that sells bags and clothes through her Insta shop. 
I immediately DM-ed the shop owner and began the process of getting the bags! 

I fell in love with the colours of these totes and ordered 3. 
:) 


These Buddha faces are so beautiful. 



This red one might just be my favourite. 
So lovely! 





All three beauties. 
:) 

REVIEW: 

1. The bags are very well-made. 
2. The colours and prints are gorgeous. 
3. They are incredibly well priced at ₹ 200 each. 
4. The red and black one are quite big and will fit a good amount of stuff. The green tote is a little small. 
5. Of course, being cotton totes they are fairly sturdy but you can't stuff them indiscriminately. 
6. I love the tassels! 
7. The handles are nice and long and easy to carry. 

Rating: 4/5 

I highly recommend the shop. 


No comments: