Sunday 31 December 2017

Bullet Journal Set-Up/// November 2017.

Hello! 

I thought I'd share my November 2017 Bujo Set-Up before the year is up. 
November being my sister's birthday month is one of my favourite months of the year. And with winter making it's presence felt and general mirth in the air, it is a month I tend to enjoy a lot. 

My Bujo for November was very special too. 
I once again used a Lyra & Co. Rifle Paper Co. fabric dori and even used a shiny metallic cover Field Notes. 

Let's jump into some details..


Winter florals FTW! 


A close up of the print. 
A thing of beauty! 


Front page love. 
Dainty floral stickers and some other darling things. 


Usual first few pages of wish lists and monthly to-dos. 


The pens of the month. 
A slim black gel pen from The Planner Society Kit
Orange gel from Sarasa Zebra. 


Inside decor elements.
Diecuts and stickers. 





A Rifle Paper Co. fabric wallet insert for added pockets to store stickers and diecuts. 
This fabric is so gorgeous. 



Details/// 

Fauxdori and Wallet Insert- Lyra and Company 
Stickers- Ali Express 
Diecuts and Slim Gel Pen- The Planner Society Kit 



I love the colours and the vibe of this month of Bujo-ing. 

Will be back with my December Set-Up soon...maybe even in the New Year! 

:) 


No comments: