Monday 25 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 24// Stationery Sunday: Pocket TN from Cristina's Leather

Merry Christmas, guys! :)

I hope your day is full of love and happiness!

I wanted to share a very sweet Christmas surprise that my sister ordered for me a few weeks ago.

It is a Pocket (Field Notes) sized Traveler's Notebook (TN) from Cristina's Leather. This is the TN that I will be using to house my BuJo for January 2018!





This TN is made of two types of leathers. The base leather is a burgundy coloured smooth leather while the outside pocket is a hot pink suede. I love the contract of textures and that hot pink really pops! 




Here is another shot of the TN. I love it so much! I love how the edges are rounded and the pink stitching makes it extra cute and girly! 





Here's how it looks like with the full outside pocket! I love having an outside pocket to tuck stickers and other bits into! 

Can't wait to set this up! I will be sharing my planning system for 2018 on the blog as soon as I have everything set up! 

Have a great day! 

No comments: